Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Julianne gets a haircut!

Well, I finally broke down and got Julianne's haircut (really, I was just waiting for Justin to give in...:) ). It was getting kind of scraggly and uneven on the sides, so we just went in for a trim. I was brave and put her in the little fire truck seat all by herself, turning down the offer for her to sit on my lap. She did GREAT!! There were a few tears, but she sat still for the most part. She was just unsure of everything that was going on and she watched the hairdresser like a hawk :). Most of the pictures that I took look pretty pitiful, but once she realized that she could drive the fire truck, I got a few good smiles.

Here is the before picture:

Julianne is sad to see her curly locks fall to the floor...
...and AFTER! (if you can't really tell, just humor me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious! How long did the bow stay in? Ha! She looks grown up with the trim. Beautiful girl-just like her momma.

Amy

Jaime said...

I can totally tell Julianne got a haircut. :) What a cute niece!