Saturday, February 28, 2009

A few pictures from February

I can't believe that the first of March is tomorrow! I haven't had my camera out as much as I usually do, but here are a couple of pics of the kids from this last month.

Jacob and Julianne: Justin was shocked at how much Julianne looks like him at that age!


Latham came over to play one morning and he and Julianne had SO much fun! They had a great time running around and played with cars, trains, kitchen stuff and books!


Julianne loves to play IN the toy chest, just like Jacob did (when he could fit!)


They love to brush their teeth together although it can get pretty messy sometimes!


One morning Justin found Julianne in her bed like this! I had put new pj's on her the night before that apparently are very easy to take off! My little jaybird... :)

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Ahh, I love the picture of Latham and Julianne and the picture of Jacob and Julianne brushing their teeth.