Friday, October 3, 2008

Awesome new puzzle...

The Friday before Ike hit I was running around the house trying to do laundry, dishes, find flashlights, etc. and some of my panic was starting to rub off on Jacob. I knew that he needed something to occupy his hands and his mind so I pulled out this puzzle/game that he had gotten for his birthday (in August):Sidenote - I usually put away a handful of presents right after birthday parties and pull them out as we need new distractions in the months until Christmas. It's like making birthdays last for 5 or 6 months - they love it!!

He loved it! It's genius! You put the puzzle together - ours is a cute Carnival theme.
Then you draw from a stack of cards with pictures on them and find those pictures within the puzzle.
Then you use the felt-tip marker that comes in the box and circle what you find! It's really pretty fun. I found myself on the floor with him, drawing cards and taking my own turn! It all wipes away easily and goes right back in the drawer that slides back into the box.


I love hearing about new toys that are fun and educational, so I thought that I would pass this one along!

(Thanks Uncle Nick, Aunt Jaime and Cousin Latham!)

No comments: